Netgear XR500 AC2600 Dual Band Nighthawk Pro WiFi Gaming RouterXR500-100EUS
Highlights from Netgear XR500 AC2600 Reviews
- Multi-user MIMO enables simultaneous streaming to mobile devices
- Personalize dashboard with real-time control and analytics
- Check in-game bandwidth usage with Internet Utilization Monitor
Designed by Gamers for Gamers
- Netgear XR500 Gaming Router combines best-in-class Nighthawk features with cutting-edge, state-of-the-art Netduma DumaOS software, giving you the power to win.
- Compete in FPS games and ensure that your Twitch stream has highest quality along with stability.
- Optimize your game performance and eliminate queuing lag before network issues arise.
Prioritize Your Gaming Traffic
- Prioritize gaming devices and allocate bandwidth by device with your Netgear XR500 Gaming Router for better Quality of Service.
- Easily control maximum upload and download speeds per device on the network to minimize sudden lag spikes during pro gaming.
What else can you do with the Netgear XR500?
Guarantee Local Connection
- Geo Filter lets you fix your gaming lag by limiting distance to servers or to other players. This new feature blocks connections beyond the radius you specify.
- With Netgear XR500 you can get a guaranteed local connection and create a blacklist or whitelist of your preferred servers.
Monitor Internet Utilization and Stabilize Live Game Ping
Netgear XR500 Gaming Router's Anti-Bufferboat feature helps reveal bandwidth-hogging devices and identifies 'greedy' applications which can cause lag and slow your game.
... and there's more good news ...
Netgear XR500 helps you view real-time bandwidth consumption by device, ping latency and many other parameters on a single admin screen. You can pin your favourite panels on the modular graphical interface.
Enjoy blazing-fast WiFi experience for VR gaming, 4K video streaming or surfing.
- WiFi: Upto 2.53 Gbps
- Quad Stream: Upto four data streams per WiFi band maximize connection speed
- Netgear XR500 Gaming Router's powerful dual core 1.7 GHz processor boosts wireless, wired and WAN-to-LAN performance
- Gigabit WiFi: Next-generation WiFi now at Gigabit speeds
- Gigabit Wired: Ideal for HD gaming and video
Not only that ...
- Ultimate Range: WiFi coverage throughout very large homes
- Antennas: Netgear XR500 Gaming Router features high-power amplifiers with four (4) sharp-angled external antennas
- Beamforming+: Boosts speed, reliability and range of WiFi connections
- Simultaneous Dual Band WiFi: Netgear XR500 Gaming Router supports two WiFi bands concurrently to double available bandwidth and provide a dedicated network for smooth online gaming with minimum congestion
- Additional Dynamic Frequency Selection (DFS) Channels: 15 more channels in 5 GHz for interference-free gaming experience
... and last but not the least ...
Ease Of Use
- Easy installation/setup for iPads, tablets, smartphones and computers
- Push ‘n’ Connect: Simple push button WiFi connections (WPS)
- Power On/Off: Your Netgear XR500 Gaming Router ensures convenient power savings
- LED light switch: Turn LEDs on or off easily
- VPN Support: OpenVPN Connect App on iOS and Android allow secure remote access to your home network
- WiFi Protected Access: High-level wireless security with WPA/WPA2-PSK connections for your Netgear XR500 Gaming Router
- Gaming VPN Client Support: Protect your network identity VPN and prevent Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks
- Double firewall protection: SPI and NAT
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X Netgear XR500 AC2600 Nighthawk Pro WiFi Gaming Router
- 4 X Detachable Antennas
- 1 X Ethernet Cable
- 1 X Power Adapter
- 1 X Quick Start Guide
Three-Year Local Singapore Limited Hardware Warranty
- Length: 32.19 cm
- Breadth: 24.37 cm
- Height: 5.50 cm
- Weight: 801 gm
- AC2600 (800 Mbps @ 2.4 GHz - 256 QAM support + 1733 Mbps @ 5 GHz 11ac)
- Simultaneous Dual Band WiFi: Tx/Rx 4X4 (2.4 GHz) + 4X4 (5 GHz)
- 4X4 11ac 80 MHz + 2X2-160/80 + 80 MHz
- Memory: 256 MB flash and 512 MB RAM
- Internet Protocol Version 6 (IPv6) support
- 2 X USB 3.0 ports for sharing a printer or storage
- IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz + 256 QAM support
- IEEE 802.11 a/n/ac 5.0 GHz
- 5 (1 WAN and 4 LAN) X 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 10, Vista , XP, 2000
- Mac OS
- UNIX or Linux
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or higher, Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome 55 or higher, Firefox 45 or higher, Safari 10 or higher
We Also Recommend
Arlo Pro 2 VMS4430P Smart Security System with 4 Cameras
Arlo Pro 2 VMS4330P Smart Security System with 3 Cameras
Arlo Pro VMS4430 Smart Security System with 4 Cameras