Netgear GS808E S8000 8-Port Gigabit Nighthawk Gaming/Streaming SwitchGS808E-100PES
Highlights from Netgear GS808E S8000 Reviews
- Multi-user/online VR gaming experience and 4K HD video streaming
- Connects upto 7 high-bandwidth demanding wired devices
- Sleek and modern design - perfect fit for modern home or small office
Netgear GS808E Nighthawk Gigabit Switch is a versatile, ultra-performance and easily configurable network switch designed for expert gaming. It comes with an intuitive mobile-optimized web browser-based user interface for advanced configuration, with user-friendly pre-configured one-click optimized settings.
Netgear GS808E Nighthawk Gigabit Switch's "One-click" fast set up and configuration with pre-configured and optimized settings. Choose between low latency gaming, high priority media streaming, standard LAN networking or your own customizable user-defined mode.
Intuitive web browser-based graphical user interface (GUI), simple enough for everyone, but with rich features and advanced functions for techies, all accessible from your computer or mobile device.
Cool Design and Configurable LEDs
Industry-first "cool-touch" premium zinc-alloy housing for durability and looks, with soft-touch no-slip base.
Netgear GS808E S8000 Nighthawk Gigabit Switch features configurable and multi-angle viewable LEDs allows you to see your port status and activity even when you are not looking at the ports. You can also turn off all LEDs (power and Ethernet ports) for distraction-free operation.
Up to 4x Faster Than a Single Gigabit Connection
Port trunking/Link Aggregation (LAG) allows for increased throughput beyond 1G or to provide redundancy across the link(s).
In addition, LAGs allow for using multiple ports to create an aggregated connection of up to 4 Gbps concurrent throughput to any other link aggregation capable device, such as Netgear ReadyNAS storage or Nighthawk routers (only Nighthawk routers that support static LAG).
In the home or in the office, with link aggregation you will get the fastest file transfers, backups, or gaming, while also providing a redundant connection for fail-over with your Netgear GS808E Nighthawk Gigabit Switch.
Advanced Networking Features
Netgear GS808E Nighthawk Gigabit Switch can go beyond plug-and-play connectivity with advanced L2 switch networking features, allowing businesses to prioritize voice and video traffic with QoS.
IGMP snooping allows for optimized multimedia delivery and port trunking adds redundancy to uplinks and servers.
Netgear GS808E Nighthawk Gigabit Switch's pre-configured and optimized QoS settings that prioritize your gaming activity on the network, you'll have the advantage when taking on your gaming foes.
With rapid installation and configuration, organizing LAN parties for all-night gaming with friends is a just one-click away.
Family Movie Night
Netgear GS808E Nighthawk Gigabit Switch provides seamless, simultaneous HD streaming to multiple devices. Pre-configured and optimized QoS helps to reduce buffering and jittery video.
Give Your Wireless Network a Break
Netgear GS808E Nighthawk Gigabit Switch comes with an easy-to-use setup and configuration user interface, with pre-configured one-touch settings for gaming, media streaming, standard networking and two additional custom user-defined configurations.
Netgear GS808E Nighthawk Gigabit Switch integrates seamlessly with Netgear Nighthawk routers to bring the ultimate optimized networking to the home with the coolest looking switch on the market!
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X Netgear GS808E S8000 Nighthawk Gaming and Streaming Switch
- 1 X AC Power Adapter
- 1 X Quick Installation Guide
Three-Year Local Singapore Limited Hardware Warranty
- Length: 19.50 cm
- Width: 14.90 cm
- Height: 4.00 cm
- Weight: 740 gm
- Port and power LED on/off: Yes, controlled separately
- Packet buffer memory (dynamically shared across ports in use): 192 KB
- Latency on non-congested network: Nighthawk Switch: 2.7μs, Standard Gigabit Switch: 3.7μs
- Latency on congested network: Nighthawk Switch: 4.7μs, Standard Gigabit Switch : 451 μs
- Bandwidth: 16 Gbps
- Priority queues: 3
- MAC address database size (48-bit MAC addresses): 4K
- Multicast groups: 128
- Packet forwarding rate (64 byte packet size) (Mfps or Mpps): 11.9 Mfps
- Mobile-optimized GUI: Yes
- One-click optimized setup: Yes
- Preset modes: Default/Customized
- Default preset modes: Gaming (Optimizes Port 1 for a gaming device and Port 8 for Uplink), Media Streaming (Optimizes Port 2 for a media streaming device and Port 8 for Uplink), Standard Preset (All ports have equal priorization)
- Customizable preset modes: 2
- Cable test utility: Yes
- Port-based rate limiting: Ingress and egress
- Per-port rate limiting: Yes, multiple speeds
- Pre-defined port priority queues: High/Medium/Low
- IGMP snooping (v1, v2, and v3): Yes
- Static manual LAGs (port trunking): Yes
- # of Static LAGs / # of members in each LAG: 2 LAGs with max 4 members in each LAG
- Power supply: External PSU, 12V DC, 1A max, Power supply localized to country of sale
- IEEE 802.3 Ethernet • IEEE 802.3x Full-Duplex Flow Control
- IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX • IEEE 802.1p Class of Service
- IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T • IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE)
We Also Recommend
Orbi RBK53 AC3000 Whole Home Tri-Band WiFi System
Arlo Go VML4030 Wire-Free LTE Mobile HD Security Camera
Netgear GS810EMX Nighthawk Pro Gaming SX10 8-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch with 2-Port 10G/Multi-Gig Ethernet